tirsdag 9. november 2010

What is love to you?

Hello everyone!

I've been thinking about what love really is lately. For what is love? Is the ordinary cliché where a man loves a woman, the get married, have babies and then live happily ever after? Let's be realistic, how many people end up like that? Happily ever after I mean.. I believe in the power of love, much because I feel like I've experienced it, but then again, my parents are divorced. So it's hard for me to fully believe that love will last forever. Maybe that's why som women prefer diamonds!

       


However we can not deny that the feeling you get when someone you love, loves you back, is not simply and utterly amazing. When he/she kisses you and you get tingles from your head to your toes. When he/she walks in the room, you start smiling from ear to ear. Yes love is great.



Heartbreak on the other hand, thats hard.. It's hard to cope with the fact that the person you love, no longer loves you. Also it's hard to know when you're in a relationship that the person you love so much is also the person who could so easily hurt you. So is it worth the risk?



I guess it all depends on weather or not you meet the right person, I mean who wouldn't want to live happily ever after.


For some, love doesn't have to be about romance, most of us love a friend, a pet and/or a family member. And some even love their things and possessions. But can the love for an item ever really compare to the love for another person? I personally can't imagine that it can, what do you think? Are you a material girl?



How do you feel about love?
Have you ever truly been in love?
Do you believe in happily ever after?

Lots of love from the Norwegian <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar