mandag 8. november 2010

Favorite make up

Hei guys! :)
I just wanted to tell you a little bit about my favorite make up products.
Foundation: Make up for ever HD high definition. I like it because it gives a lot of coverage without looking like it is. Feels great on the skin as well.

Concealer: Mac studio finish. Love this concealer it covers up imperfections and dark circles.

Powder: Mac selected sheer loose powder. Feel amazing and looks great. Perfect to use over the liquid foundation. But can also be used alone.

Sun powder/conturing: BareMinerals warmth. LOVE this, gives a sun kissed skin without looking fake. I use this to contour my face as well. I use right under the cheekbones, under my chin, on the sides of my nose, a little bit on my forehead and on the temples.

Blush: Mary Kay mineral cheek colour, pink petals. This gives that natural pinky red cheeks that everybody wants!

Highlight: I have yet to find a highlight that i love so I just use an eyeshadow, right now i'm using Viva La Diva Domed Eyeshadow 320, golden white. This gives me the highlight i'm after. I use it under my eyebrows, on my cheekbones and down the centre of my nose.
For eyes: Too faces Naked Eye. LOVE this, it is a collection of perfect colors and it even comes with great instructions.

For an eyeliner I use Macs Carbon, it;s perfect, for day make up i use it as it is, while for party I dip the brush in water and the color gets blacker and looks more like a liquid liner.

For mascara I use many different ones, but my favorites are Maybelline Colossal and Dior show blackout.

Have a lovely day. Love the Norwegian :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar