torsdag 11. november 2010

What are your thoughts on fur?

Fur, one of the biggest discussions right now, at least in Norway. It all started after some norwegian animal rights fighters published a video all over Norway. It's an horrific video that shows how animals are treated in fur factories. I started crying it was so awful..

http://www.vgtv.no/?id=33454 Click here to see it!

This heartbreaking picture is of an animal that was put in a cage with several others and they all started eating of each other...

Personally I don't even thing fur is pretty, the only thing that's positive about fur is that it can keep you warm. But you can use other things for that!

I don't think I've ever seen anything this ugly used as a hat before! Gross..


People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
 (PETA)

Have a slogan that i'm sure many of you have heard of : I'd rather go naked, than wear fur!
I must say I totally agree.

What do you think? Do you wear fur?

Have a fur free day, love the Norwegian :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar