onsdag 10. november 2010

My favorite skincare products

Hei guys.
Today I thought I would tell you about what products I use to take care of my skin.
I use a cleanser, a toner and a cream.  A cleanser removes the dirt and cleanses the skin and the pores, the toner is good to remove black spots on the nose and to even out the skin. The creams can have different meaning, some are for moisturizing, there's zit creams and there are creams to make you look tanner.

To cleanse my skin I use a few different products I use ProActive cleanser, Garnier Pure and sometimes Neutrogena Rapid Clear.


                     


      
For a toner I use ProActives one, but I'm thinking about buying Ole Henriksens tonic. I've heard so many positive things about it.
                                                                            




And for a cream I use a few different ones, I use the ProActive one (they come in a set), The body shops Vitamine E intense moisture cream and I also use moisturizers with a self tanning cream to get some color on my face. And for a night cream I use the body shop Vitamine E night cream.


   






                                                  
                                   


What products do you use?

Love the Norwegian ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. i cannot live without bodyshop!!!
    i just bumped into your blog - love it!


    xoxo
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett