mandag 8. november 2010

Carrie Bradshaw, groundbreaking fashionista or crazy?

Hello everyone!
There are so many people out there who watched Sex and the city. And the fashion from the show is known worldwide, Carries clothes have always been a bit different from what most people wear. So do you love it or hate it?
Personally i'm in between some of the outfits I adore, while others I think are just plain ugly.
Here are some examples of the outfits I think are just plain ugly:

Hate it!! the dress look like somethinga stripperwould wear..

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

This one looks like something a homeless grandma would wear!
But like I said I do adore some of here clothes and here they are:

LOVE the color of the dress, and she rocks the turban.

LOVE it!! the shirt, the pants, the shoes, the hair! It may be a bit too young for her, but with those abs, who wouldn't flaunt that?!
I think her style is so out there that you either love it or you hate it, and sometimes maybe you do a little bit of both.
Have a fantastic day guys! Love the Norwegian ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar